PIC Plant InterCluster
Agriculture is facing the enourmous challenge of feeding the world in a context of climate change. Raising to this challenge, various European plant clusters representing thousands of public and private players in the agrifood have joined forces to in the Plant Inter Cluster Network (PIC Network) to boost innovation.
PIC, founded over 10 years ago, has built a strong international network of clusters around key sectors - cereals, fruit and vegetables, ornamental horticulture, medicinal plants, mushrooms, seeds and winegrowing. Thanks to a common vision and drive from its stakeholders PIC aims at:
- Exchanging best practices in innovation governance
- Supporting technological cooperation and partnerships for innovation
- Identifying complementary international skills in order to remove technological bottlenecks
- Scouting international business opportunities
Who is part of the Plant InterCluster Network ?
AGRI SUD -OUEST INNOVATION
- Monthly online meeting: Regular meetings help get a better understanding of our respective ecosystems, identify potential collaborations as part of EU projects (interclustering or for our members), discuss new services or events for clusters.
- PIC Meeting: Since 2011, the PIC network organizes an annual event of conferences, thematic workshops, B2B and fields visits. Previous events were held in France, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal.
How to join us?
Your cluster works in the plant industry or related to plants?
Your members want to get a contact in one of those sectors: Plant Breeding, Plant and seeds health, AgTech, Preservation of fresh and processed fruit and vegetables, innovating growing methods…?
We are glad to explore welcoming you in our network, write to email@example.com to discuss further!
Link to ECCP page : https://www.clustercollaboration.eu/cluster-networks/pic-plant-intercluster